NEXT UP! 2019 Entry Instructions
1. Order up to three (3) entries per student between now and Friday, March 29, 2019.
- After filling out the info on this page you will receive an email within 24 hours with an order number
- Use this order number for when you Email your artwork to email@example.com
- This number is how the jurors will view your work anonymously
2. About payments…
- If your school is working with its students to make one group payment, proceed with your reservation and let your art teacher know how many works of art you are entering. For Teachers filling this out for your students, please let us know if we should Email the order numbers to you or to your students
- If you are paying by check, please send your check to: Page Waterman – Gallery & Framing, 592A Washington Street, Wellesley, MA 02482
- Include the student artist’s name on the Memo line of the check
- To pay online CLICK HERE
3. Photograph your art, using these important tips.
- Use a high-resolution camera
- Use indirect light to minimize glare
- Take the photo straight on as much as possible to prevent distortion, and hold the camera as still as possible
- Check your image for blurriness and make sure it’s clear
4. About each image file…
- Image file must be 1000 pixels wide
- Name the image file the title of your work
5. If your artwork is selected…
- It must be dropped off at Page Waterman wired and in a hangable or displayable state.
- The quality of how your art is displayed, framed or otherwise, will have an affect on how the judges view your work.
- Framing is required for 2D artwork.
By submitting one or more entries, you attest that the art submitted is your original work and that the descriptions are all true and accurate; and that your entry constitutes your approval that Page Waterman representatives and employees can use all entries for promotional materials and on social media.
Questions? Contact Ryan Black at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-235-0430.
Students for whom submission fees would prevent participation may request a fee waiver. Please E-mail Ryan Black at email@example.com for a Fee Waiver Form.
For complete details about NEXT UP! 2019, CLICK HERE.