NEXT UP! 2018 Entry Instructions
1. Order up to three (3) entries per student between now and Friday, March 16, 2018.
- STUDENTS: With each entry fee of $5.00, you can submit one piece of original artwork
- TEACHERS: You may use this to submit entries for multiple students, and you may return to submit more in the future; use the “Order Notes” field to indicate that you are a teacher, and we will follow-up with you
- Save the confirmation email(s) you’ll receive; you’ll need the Order Number(s)
2. Photograph your art, using these important tips.
- Use a high-resolution camera
- Use indirect light to minimize glare
- Take the photo straight on as much as possible to prevent distortion, and hold the camera as still as possible
- Check your image for blurriness and make sure it’s clear
3. Email one digital photo for each work of art to email@example.com.
- Image file must be 1000 pixels wide
- Name the image file “[order#]-[your-last-name]-[1,2,or3]”
- Include: 1) your name, 2) school name, 3) title, 4) medium used, and 5) approximate size
4. Be prepared to learn your artwork is selected.
- You will be contacted early in April with additional instructions if your artwork is selected
- If your artwork is selected it must be dropped off at Page Waterman wired and in a hangable or displayable state. The quality of how your art is displayed, framed or otherwise, will have an affect on how the judges view your work. Framing is required for 2D artwork.
By submitting one or more entries, you attest that the art submitted is your original work and that the descriptions are all true and accurate; and that your entry constitutes your approval that Page Waterman representatives and employees can use all entries for promotional materials and on social media.
Questions? Contact Ryan Black at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-235-0430.
Students for whom submission fees would prevent participation may request a fee waiver. Please E-mail Ryan Black at email@example.com for a Fee Waiver Form.
For complete details about NEXT UP! 2018, CLICK HERE.